301 Saint Asaph St S, ALEXANDRIA
Known for its grand Georgian architecture, the historic Lafayette House was also home to Nelly Custis Lewis and other notable Virginians. Offering 12' ceilings, elegant double parlors, a 42' long entry hall and floating 3 story staircase, a fully enclosed walled garden and off street parking for several cars, this is exceptional. Preservation easement. Chimneys convey in as is condition. By appt.
- MLS® #1009917916
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,182
- Year Built1815
- AmenitiesAttic, Chair Railing, Upgraded Countertops, Crown Molding, Master Bath(s), Wood Floors, Built-Ins
- ExteriorBrick and Siding
- Date ListedOctober 11th, 2018
- Days on Market193
- Address301 Saint Asaph St S
- SubdivisionOLD TOWN
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY-VA
- Zip Code22314
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Range hood, Refrigerator, Oven/Range-Gas, Icemaker
- HeatingHot Water, Radiator
- CoolingCentral A/C
- Has BasementYes
- BasementOutside Entrance, Connecting Stairway, Full, Space For Rooms
- # of Fireplaces11
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- MiddleGEORGE WASHINGTON
- HighT.C. WILLIAMS
- Listing OfficeMcenearney Associates, Inc.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 8:45pm EDT.