30 Cornhill St, ANNAPOLIS
The late 18th century Samuel Hutton House boasts wood siding and period windows, five bays wide. It is comprised of two separate dwellings: the Chesapeake Yellow (left section, including the front door) built in 1798 for Mr. Samuel Hutton. And, a right section, painted in a softer yellow hue, built separately in the mid-19th century. The two were combined and renovated during the mid-1950s when they were owned by Archibald and Claudelle Coates. The Coates owned the property until 1977. Governor Francis Nicholson owned the properties in the late 17th century; Thomas Bordley in the 18th century; and Charles Wallace in the 1770~s. Today, this incredible Historic Home has been fully renovated and meticulously cared for. 3 Bedrooms. 3 Baths. 4 Fireplaces with unique mantles and surrounds. Original Wood Floors. Loft above the Kitchen. Second Floor Deck. Brick Patio. Screened Porch. Cellar. Attic. Historic Designation.
- MLS® #MDAA403010
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,724
- Year Built1783
- AmenitiesAttic, Chair Railing, CeilngFan(s), Entry Lvl BR, Master Bath(s), Skylight(s), Wainscotting, Shades/Blinds, Wood Floors, Exposed Beams, Formal/Separate Dining Room, Tub Shower, Upgraded Countertops, Walk-in Closet(s)
- ParkingPermit Required
- Exterior FeaturesExtensive Hardscape, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Deck(s), Patio, Porch-screened, Fenced-Fully
- WindowsWood Frame, Skylights, Storm
- RoofMetal, Asphalt
- Date ListedJune 27th, 2019
- Days on Market56
- Address30 Cornhill St
- SubdivisionHISTORIC ANNAPOLIS
- CountyANNE ARUNDEL-MD
- Zip Code21401
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Oven/Range-Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump(s), Programmable Thermostat
- CoolingCentral A/C, Programmable Thermostat, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementOutside Entrance, Rear Entrance, Connecting Stairway, Dirt Floor
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesBrick, Mantel(s), Screen, Wood
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Listing OfficeLong & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Price Change History for 30 Cornhill St, ANNAPOLIS, MD (MLS® #MDAA403010)
|Price Reduced (from $799,000)||$765,000||$34,000 (4.26%)|
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 1:03am EDT.