240 King George St, ANNAPOLIS
You will love this home in the heart of downtown Annapolis! Centrally located and convenient to the Naval Academy, restaurants, shopping and St. John's College. This end-unit home boasts spacious front porch, wonderful originial hardwood floors, open floor plan and large fully-fenced backyard offering plenty of privacy. If you are searching for the quintessinal historic Annapolis home, you have found it! View the floor plan and photo tour!
- MLS® #MDAA406316
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,314
- Year Built1932
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- AmenitiesBuilt-Ins, CeilngFan(s), Pantry, Wood Floors
- Exterior FeaturesFenced-Fully
- Lot DescriptionLandscaping, Private
- Date ListedJuly 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market29
- Address240 King George St
- SubdivisionHISTORIC ANNAPOLIS
- CountyANNE ARUNDEL-MD
- Zip Code21401
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Open
- AppliancesBuilt-In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Stove, Refrigerator, Icemaker, Extra Refrg/Frz, Oven/Range-Electric
- HeatingHot Water
- CoolingCentral A/C
- Has BasementYes
- BasementOther, Unfinished, Interior Access, Full, Rear Entrance
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Listing OfficeLong & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 6:45pm EDT.