5221 Forge Rd, WHITE MARSH
Van Allen Homes is offering another high quality home with an unbeatable value! Pick your finishes in this brand new craftsman home on a quiet lot in White Marsh. Over 2700 sq ft above grade and over 3500 sq ft total! The ~Gatewood~ floor plan features an open concept family room, kitchen & morning room plus a formal living room and dining room. 4 huge bedrooms upstairs along with 2nd floor laundry. High end finishes and materials throughout. Enjoys years of maintenance free living with brand new 2019 building code construction.
- MLS® #MDBC434014
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,730
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesCrown Molding, Master Bath(s), Recessed Lighting, Upgraded Countertops, Wood Floors, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage - Side Entry
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch(es)
- WindowsDouble Pane, Insulated, Screens, Vinyl Clad
- Date ListedMarch 5th, 2019
- Days on Market77
- Address5221 Forge Rd
- CityWHITE MARSH
- Zip Code21162
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Water Heater
- HeatingHeat Pump(s), Central, Programmable Thermostat, Zoned
- CoolingCentral A/C, Programmable Thermostat, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartially Finished, Daylight, Partial, Rear Entrance, Sump Pump, Connecting Stairway
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictBALTIMORE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Listing OfficeRe/max Sails Inc.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 6:15am EDT.