5405 Audubon Rd, BETHESDA
This exquisite home in one of Bethesda~s most sought after neighborhoods is nestled on a beautiful half acre lot. The house was designed by Studio Z and constructed by award winning Sandy Spring Builders. The interior details were designed by nationally recognized interior decorator Gerald Smith. Upon approaching this home you will be awed by the inviting large porch with slate flooring. Unparalleled finishes, materials and expert craftsmanship cover every inch of this sensational property. The main level boasts a formal living room, banquet sized dining room, study and a family room with knotty pine walls, coffered ceiling and a travertine fireplace. The kitchen is truly a chef~s dream come true filled with top of the line appliances, cathedral ceilings, Spanish cedar ceiling trim and a stone fireplace. Walk up the dramatic main stairway to the upper level where you will discover an owner~s suite complete with sitting area and balcony. The suite includes his and her walk in closets, dressing area with built in dresser and a spa like bathroom. There are three additional generous sized bedroom, two full bathrooms and an office also on this level. Last but not least the lower level is expansive and complete with wet bar, recreation room, bedroom and full bath. The backyard is professionally landscaped with English gardens, an irrigation system, and a slate patio. Located just blocks from downtown Bethesda in the Edgemoor area, this lovely home is ready to embrace your family and entertain your friends.
- MLS® #MDMC623920
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage9,011
- Year Built2002
- AmenitiesAttic, Built-Ins, Butlers Pantry, Carpet, CeilngFan(s), Chair Railing, Crown Molding, Exposed Beams, Formal/Separate Dining Room, Master Bath(s), Recessed Lighting, Skylight(s), Stall Shower, Upgraded Countertops, Walk-in Closet(s), Wet Bar/Bar, Shades/Blinds, Wood Floors
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Sewer Available, Natural Gas Available
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage - Front Entry, Garage Door Opener
- DistrictMONTGOMERY COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ElementaryBRADLEY HILLS
- MiddleTHOMAS W. PYLE
- HighWALT WHITMAN
- Listing OfficeLong & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
- Address5405 Audubon Rd
- SubdivisionBRADLEY HILLS
- Zip Code20814
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesBuilt-In Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Extra Refrg/Frz, Oven-Double, Oven-Wall, Oven/Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Six burner stove, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesMantel(s), Stone
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- Date ListedMarch 21st, 2019
- Days on Market152
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 4:15am EDT.