9300 Colesville Rd, SILVER SPRING
Spectacular 4,007 Sq. Foot Grand Tudor Home situated on private landscaped corner lot in the heart of downtown Silver Spring. Property offers tremendous flexibility as a single-family residence, as a home office setting, multi-generational living arrangements, or for rental income and investment. Month-to-month leases already in-place generating over $8,000K per month. Six bedroom suites (separate in-law suite), ample parking for up to 12 vehicles in private circular drive, and close proximity to the beltway, downtown Silver Spring, Washington DC, and the Metro's Red Line.
- MLS® #MDMC651912
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,007
- Year Built1934
- AmenitiesUpgraded Countertops, Wood Floors, Attic, Built-Ins
- ParkingDW - Circular, Brick Driveway
- ExteriorBrick and Siding, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPorch(es), Water Falls, Fenced-Rear, Patio
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot
- Date ListedApril 19th, 2019
- Days on Market125
- Address9300 Colesville Rd
- SubdivisionNORTH HILLS
- CitySILVER SPRING
- Zip Code20901
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Open
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Icemaker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan, Oven/Range-Electric, Cooktop
- CoolingCentral A/C
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConnecting Stairway, Heated, Full, Walkout Level, Daylight, Full
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictMONTGOMERY COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ElementarySLIGO CREEK
- Listing OfficeLong & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 11:15pm EDT.