7509 Carroll Ave, TAKOMA PARK
Architect-designed, totally renovated (2017) modern Craftsman colonial, featuring four flawlessly finished levels. Open floor-plan on the main level, sleek kitchen, terrific indoor-outdoor integration. Light, bright owner's suite with walk-in closet. Lower-level features au pair suite. Wonderfully engineered systems, all with a lux continental feel, spacious patio with pleasing pergola and just steps to parks, playgrounds, Takoma Junction and Metro!
- MLS® #MDMC676312
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,075
- Year Built1918
- AmenitiesAttic, Master Bath(s), Pantry, Upgraded Countertops, Walk-in Closet(s), Wood Floors
- ParkingConcrete Driveway, Shared Driveway
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Date ListedAugust 29th, 2019
- Days on Market47
- Address7509 Carroll Ave
- SubdivisionTAKOMA PARK
- CityTAKOMA PARK
- Zip Code20912
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Open
- AppliancesExtra Refrg/Frz, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Cooktop, Built-In Microwave, Oven-Wall, Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Disposal
- CoolingCentral A/C, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictMONTGOMERY COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ElementaryTAKOMA PARK
- MiddleTAKOMA PARK
- HighMONTGOMERY BLAIR
- Listing OfficeLong & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Price Change History for 7509 Carroll Ave, TAKOMA PARK, MD (MLS® #MDMC676312)
|Price Reduced (from $845,000)||$824,500||$20,500 (2.43%)|
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 5:15pm EDT.