35715 Old Ocean City Rd, WILLARDS
Located conveniently just outside of Willards on a .62 acre lot. Great farmhouse look outside with a wraparound porch. Inside there are 9' ceilings, gas fireplace, 6 ceiling fans to keep the air moving and laminate floors. Kitchen, dining room area and living room are all open. First floor has a master bedroom and bath. Other rooms on the first floor include a laundry room and 1/2 bath. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms and a full bath. Outside are solar panels that are leased and transferable. The electric bills run from 0 - 120. A back deck and 22 x 26 garage with electric and cable complete this home. The lawn tractor and trailer are to convey with the property.
- MLS® #MDWC101052
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,721
- Year Built2004
- StyleColonial, Farmhouse/National Folk
- AmenitiesCeilngFan(s), Entry Lvl BR, Master Bath(s), Water Treat System
- UtilitiesCable TV Available
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage - Front Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch(es), Deck(s)
- RoofArchitectural Shingle
- Date ListedFebruary 7th, 2019
- Days on Market164
- Address35715 Old Ocean City Rd
- AreaWicomico Northeast (23-02)
- SubdivisionNONE AVAILABLE
- Zip Code21874
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Oven/Range-Gas
- HeatingHeat Pump(s)
- CoolingCentral A/C
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictWICOMICO COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Listing OfficeBunting Realty, Inc.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 12:45pm EDT.