14 Fredrick Blvd, WOOLWICH TWP
This home has it all! From the moment you pull up you will be wowed by the beautifully manicured landscaping. The gracious two story entrance foyer leads you into an immaculate DREAM home. The formal living room and dining room are graced with roman columns and are stacked to allow for dinner party overflow. The attention to detail is top notch featuring crown & neck moldings, chair rails,shadow boxing and hardwood floors. The kitchen is a cooks delight with walk in pantry, oodles of cabinets and counter space, food preparation island and desk work space featuring granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. The breakfast area offers a deck through sliding doors for those quiet cups of coffee in the morning or family BBQs. Who could resist lounging in the airy family room with vaulted ceiling, a triple boxed window with seat, direct vent gas fireplace and rear staircase for those quick retreats at bedtime. The master suite features a cavernous walk in closet, sitting room and sumptuous bath featuring a soaking tub, separate shower, double vanities, linen closet and tiled floor. The nicely sized 2 & 3 bedrooms feature walk in closets. The upstairs hall bath offers a double bowl vanity. The first floor offers a bedroom/study with hardwood floor and closet. The finished basement is the perfect spot for entertaining featuring a wet bar, full bath, exercise room, windows and a slider out to a stamped concrete patio. The fenced in backyard continues to provide a large amount of space for entertaining featuring a pool, patio deck and play area. This home sits on the largest lot in the community at .51 acres. Located in the highly sought after Kingsway Regional School District. Close to 295, 322, NJ Turnpike exit 2, Commodore Barry and Delaware Memorial Bridges.
- MLS® #NJGL241738
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,286
- Year Built2003
- AmenitiesCeilngFan(s), Chair Railing, Crown Molding, Double/Dual Staircase, Entry Lvl BR, Formal/Separate Dining Room, Master Bath(s), Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Walk-in Closet(s), Wet Bar/Bar, Wood Floors
- ParkingConcrete Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage - Side Entry, Garage Door Opener, Inside Access
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesExtensive Hardscape, Exterior Lighting, Play Equipment, Play Area, Sidewalks, Lawn Sprinkler, Deck(s), Patio, Fenced-Rear
- Date ListedMay 27th, 2019
- Days on Market65
- Address14 Fredrick Blvd
- AreaWoolwich Twp (20824)
- SubdivisionLEXINGTON HILL
- CityWOOLWICH TWP
- Zip Code08085
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Outside Entrance, Sump Pump, Walkout Level
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas/Propane, Marble, Mantel(s)
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictKINGSWAY REGIONAL HIGH
- ElementaryGOV. CHARLES C. STRATTON
- MiddleKINGSWAY REGIONAL M.S.
- HighKINGSWAY REGIONAL H.S.
- Listing OfficeOld World Realty
Price Change History for 14 Fredrick Blvd, WOOLWICH TWP, NJ (MLS® #NJGL241738)
|Active Under Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $429,990)||$419,990||$10,000 (2.33%)|
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on December 14th, 2019 at 2:15am EST.