4706 32nd St N, ARLINGTON
New adjusted price! Owner wants to get home rented before the holidays. Recently renovated storybook charm/old world Tudor conveniently located in the heart of Country Club Hills. Beautiful tree lined street and gracious flow and spacious rooms inside. Large kit with eating space and family room off the kitchen. Wonderful master bedroom suite with walk-in closet, gas fireplace, sitting room and spa bath! Finished basement, with walk-in temp controlled wine cellar, rec room and craft room with many built-ins! 4 levels of living with amazing top floor views! Home can available for long term lease if needed. Pets considered on case by case. So much to appreciate and enjoy with this charming home just minutes from DC or Tyson's and walking distance to several attractions. Floor plans available under documents. Great layout and lots of space to spread out! Ask for your private showing.
- MLS® #VAAR153040
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Year Built1930
- TypeResidential Lease
- AmenitiesButlers Pantry, Master Bath(s), Built-Ins, Chair Railing, Upgraded Countertops, Shades/Blinds, Wet Bar/Bar, Wood Floors, Recessed Lighting
- UtilitiesDSL Available
- ParkingPaved Driveway
- ViewGarden/Lawn, Golf Course, Scenic Vista, Trees/Woods
- ExteriorStucco, Wood, Stone, Brick and Siding
- WindowsDouble Pane, Screens, Skylights, Storm, Wood Frame
- Date ListedJuly 29th, 2019
- Days on Market116
- Address4706 32nd St N
- SubdivisionCOUNTRY CLUB HILLS
- Zip Code22207
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- HeatingRadiator, Zoned, Baseboard - Electric
- CoolingCentral A/C, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementOutside Entrance, Side Entrance, Sump Pump, Full, Shelving, Windows, Daylight, Partial
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesEquipment, Gas/Propane, Fireplace - Glass Doors, Heatilator, Mantel(s), Screen
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictARLINGTON COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Listing OfficeLong & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Price Change History for 4706 32nd St N, ARLINGTON, VA (MLS® #VAAR153040)
|Price Reduced (from $5,900)||$5,695||$205 (3.47%)|
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 1:03am EST.