1029 N Stuart St #200, ARLINGTON
SPACIOUS, HIGHLY DESIRABLE AND SOUGHT AFTER, ONE BED PLUS DEN CONDO LOCATED ONLY ONE AND A HALF BLOCKS AWAY FROM BALLSTON METRO STATION AND HAS ONE ASSIGNED, SECURE, UNDERGROUND PARKING SPOT! UPDATED KITCHEN FEATURES STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES AND ATTRACTIVE MODERN WHITE CABINETRY. CONVENIENT, IN-UNIT WASHER&DRYER! GREAT BUILDING WITH BRIGHT, REMODELED COMMON AREAS IN FABULOUS HEART OF BALLSTON. ENJOY THE VIEW OF A SERENE PARK AREA ACROSS THE STREET FROM YOUR BALCONY ON A QUIET CUL DE SAC, YET CLOSE TO ALL OF THE AMENITIES YOU COULD EVER NEED - TRANSPORTATION, DINING, SHOPPING& ENTERTAINMENT. AVAILABLE OCTOBER 7TH, SORRY, NO PETS, NO SMOKING.
- MLS® #VAAR154944
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage813
- Year Built1985
- TypeResidential Lease
- Sub-TypeUnit/Flat, Mid-Rise 5 - 8 Floors
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Free
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnderground, Garage Door Opener
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick and Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Date ListedSeptember 19th, 2019
- Days on Market29
- Address1029 N Stuart St #200
- SubdivisionSUMMERWALK WEST
- Zip Code22201
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Open
- AppliancesBuilt-In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Stove, Washer/Dryer Stacked
- HeatingForced Air, Central
- CoolingCentral A/C
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictARLINGTON COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ElementaryCALL SCHOOL BOARD
- MiddleCALL SCHOOL BOARD
- Listing OfficeLong & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 6:04pm EDT.