1500 Barton St S #595, ARLINGTON
Terrific location overlooks pool & trees. 2 level, 1 bedroom townhouse w/ Installed washer & dryer, recent gas stove, refrig & dishwasher, upgraded bath, hardwood floors, pleasant rear patio & courtyard area. Available October 16, 2019. Application fee $50./adult. No Smoking, No Pets. Walk to grocery shopping, library, Starbucks, movie theater, Farmer's Market, lots of restaurants, easy commute to DC, Pentagon, Crystal City.
- MLS® #VAAR155030
- Full Baths1
- Year Built1939
- TypeResidential Lease
- AmenitiesWood Floors
- ParkingPermit Required
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick and Siding
- Exterior FeaturesTennis Court(s), Secure Storage, Patio
- Lot DescriptionTrees/Wooded
- Date ListedSeptember 23rd, 2019
- Days on Market17
- Address1500 Barton St S #595
- SubdivisionARLINGTON VILLAGE
- Zip Code22204
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Oven/Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump(s)
- CoolingCentral A/C, Heat Pump(s)
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictARLINGTON COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Listing OfficeMcenearney Associates, Inc.
Price Change History for 1500 Barton St S #595, ARLINGTON, VA (MLS® #VAAR155030)
|Pending (from Active)||–||–|
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 5:06pm EDT.