1901 N Glebe Rd, ARLINGTON
PRICED TO SELL. Don't miss this large and BEAUTIFUL home. Easy access from 19th Street to driveway, 2 garages and backyard. Windows on 1st and 2nd floor, and front of house on 3rd floor, have been replaced. Over 3400 sq ft includes home, garages and decks. Move-in condition home on over 1/4 acre lot. Elegant and updated center hall Colonial in popular Waverly Hills neighborhood. Newer kitchen (Shaker cabinets, SS appliances, granite counters, under cabinet lighting and wood floors) and renovated bathrooms. Five upper level (3 on UP1 and 2 on UP2) bedrooms, 2 full baths and 2 half baths. Family room on main level. Dual zone. Recreation room and laundry room in lower level. Two garages, one w/AC is currently used as workshop. Outdoor space is outstanding for entertaining. Covered pergola with ceiling fan and table, fenced area of yard for pets, etc.., sunny yard for gardening. Neighborhood parks nearby, too. Highly requested schools. Short distance to Ballston Quarter.
- MLS® #VAAR155164
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,195
- Year Built1935
- AmenitiesCedar Closet(s), CeilngFan(s), Master Bath(s), Recessed Lighting, Shades/Blinds, Wood Floors
- GaragesBasement Garage, Garage - Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick and Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSatellite Dish, Other, Balcony, Deck(s), Patio, Fenced-Partially
- Date ListedSeptember 26th, 2019
- Days on Market23
- Address1901 N Glebe Rd
- SubdivisionWAVERLY HILLS
- Zip Code22207
- AppliancesBuilt-In Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Dryer-front loading, Exhaust Fan, Extra Refrg/Frz, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Washer-front loading, Water Heater, Stainless Steel Appliances
- CoolingCentral A/C
- Has BasementYes
- BasementOther, Walkout Level, Rear Entrance, Interior Access, Heated, Garage Access, Connecting Stairway, Outside Entrance, Windows, Improved
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictARLINGTON COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- MiddleDOROTHY HAMM
- Listing OfficeMcenearney Associates, Inc.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 5:17am EDT.