303 Braddock Rd E, ALEXANDRIA
Nicely located home only 1 block to Braddock St. Metro. Also located on the popular Mt. Vernon "Avenue" that features resturants, shops, and Old Town. Two spots for off street parking, private patio and yard. Lots of storage on the lower level with a rec-room and bathroom. Main level has two bedrooms, full bath, kitchen, living room, dining area and sun porch. Upper level has two small bedrooms. Pets considered. Owner takes care of landscaping and mowing of yard.
- MLS® #VAAX100045
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,472
- Year Built1955
- TypeResidential Lease
- StyleCape Cod
- AmenitiesShades/Blinds, Wood Floors, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- ExteriorBrick and Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Board Fence
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard
- Date ListedAugust 10th, 2019
- Days on Market12
- Address303 Braddock Rd E
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY-VA
- Zip Code22301
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Extra Refrg/Frz, Oven-Single, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Water Heater
- CoolingCentral A/C, Multi Units
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConnecting Stairway, Side Entrance, Sump Pump, Daylight, Partial, Improved, Partially Finished, Slab, Windows, Workshop
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- MiddleGEORGE WASHINGTON
- HighT.C. WILLIAMS
- Listing OfficeMcenearney Associates, Inc.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 7:45pm EDT.