304 Commerce St, ALEXANDRIA
Just Listed! Open House Saturday 4/20 ~2-4pm and Sunday 4/21 ~1-4pm. Beautifully renovated, classic red brick townhouse in the heart of Old Town. This well appointed, pristine, 3 level, 1900 sq ft home offers a smartly updated cooks kitchen complete with quartz countertops, top of the line cabinets, all stainless appliances & 12x24 porcelain tile floor opening up to an expansive living & dining area with 12 ft ceilings, wood burning fireplace & a double set of french doors opening to a private, fenced slate patio made for entertainment. Also featuring a sunny, south facing master bedroom & attached master bath w/custom marble shower & counters. The 2nd full bath offers a relaxing soaking tub & the much desired powder room is located on the main floor. Original & beautifully maintained hardwood floors are found throughout. The generously sized, floored attic offers loads of storage. Ideally situated on a quiet cul-de-sac w/private driveway just 1 block to King St with all the fun of the unique shops & restaurants. Located in the Lyles Crouch Elementary School District & just around the corner from King St Metro, Whole Foods, Route 1, GW Parkway & 495. You will love this home!
- MLS® #VAAX234426
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,887
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeEnd of Row/Townhouse
- AmenitiesAttic, Built-Ins, Stall Shower, Upgraded Countertops, Shades/Blinds, Wood Floors
- ParkingConcrete Driveway
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalks, Street Lights, Fenced-Rear, Privacy Fence, Wood Fence
- WindowsDouble Pane, Screens
- Date ListedApril 19th, 2019
- Days on Market4
- Address304 Commerce St
- SubdivisionOLD TOWN
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY-VA
- Zip Code22314
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Open
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer-front loading, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Oven/Range-Electric, Range hood, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer-front loading, Icemaker
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood, Mantel(s), Screen
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Listing OfficeMcenearney Associates, Inc.
Price Change History for 304 Commerce St, ALEXANDRIA, VA (MLS® #VAAX234426)
|Pending (from Active)||–||–|
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 4:45am EDT.