315 S Lee St, ALEXANDRIA
Open Sun 2-4! Historic semi-detached 2.5 story clapboard house built in 1852. An unusual feature: lovely hallway 28 feet long and is floored with pine boards cut to exact length and laid without joints. Double parlor with built in bookcases, formal dining room, country kitchen, five bedrooms, six fireplaces, secluded rear garden. Wrought iron gate leads to award winning private parking cars.
- MLS® #VAAX235682
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,563
- Year Built1852
- AmenitiesCeilngFan(s), Formal/Separate Dining Room, Master Bath(s)
- ParkingPaved Driveway, Shared Driveway
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalks, Street Lights, Brick Porch, Patio, Porch-enclosed, Fenced-Rear
- Date ListedMay 19th, 2019
- Days on Market98
- Address315 S Lee St
- SubdivisionOLD TOWN
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY-VA
- Zip Code22314
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Icemaker, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Wall
- HeatingHot Water
- CoolingCentral A/C
- Has BasementYes
- BasementOther, Connecting Stairway, Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces6
- # of Stories2
- Stories2.5 Story
- DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- MiddleGEORGE WASHINGTON
- HighT.C. WILLIAMS
- Listing OfficeMcenearney Associates, Inc.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 1:45pm EDT.