710 Wilkes St, ALEXANDRIA
FALL IN LOVE! CHARMING ALL BRICK TH W/2 BEDROOMS & 2.5 BATHROOMS & 1 ASSIGNED PARKING SPOT* HDWD FLOORS* SPACIOUS LR WITH WB FP & BRICK SURROUND W/MANTLE*FORMAL DR WITH PASS THRU TO RENOVATED KITCHEN*UL BOASTS TWO MASTER SUITES W/RENOVATED BATHROOMS* GENEROUS CLOSET SPACE W/BUILT IN'S*PULL DOWN STAIRS TO HUGE ATTIC FOR ADDL STORAGE* REAR ALL BRICK PATIO & ACCESS TO EVERYTHING OLD TOWN HAS TO OFFER!!
- MLS® #VAAX238850
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,260
- Year Built1984
- AmenitiesAttic, Master Bath(s), Upgraded Countertops, Wood Floors, Crown Molding, Recessed Lighting
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Asphalt Driveway, Prk Space Cnvys
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalks, Patio, Fenced-Rear
- Date ListedAugust 19th, 2019
- Days on Market5
- Address710 Wilkes St
- SubdivisionOLD TOWN ALEXANDRIA
- CountyALEXANDRIA CITY-VA
- Zip Code22314
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Open
- AppliancesBuilt-In Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Icemaker, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer/Dryer Stacked
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump(s)
- CoolingCentral A/C, Heat Pump(s)
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Mantel(s)
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictALEXANDRIA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- MiddleGEORGE WASHINGTON
- HighT.C. WILLIAMS
- Listing OfficeLong & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Price Change History for 710 Wilkes St, ALEXANDRIA, VA (MLS® #VAAX238850)
|Pending (from Active)||–||–|
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2020.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 1:04am EDT.