4925 Tunlaw St, ALEXANDRIA
Begin Showing 8-14-19 Finishing touches and cleaning being done. Quiet location in the trees, (3,000+ sf) Colonial style Split Foyer. Updated granite kitchen, Hardwood Floors, 2 Fireplaces, Deck, Large 3 season room off Dining and EISK Kitchen. Security System, Lower Level with 2nd kitchen, 4th Bedroom (au pair suite). Shows well. Near Thomas Jefferson HS for Science and Tech. Security Sys, 2 zone heat, CAC. $120K/yr to qualify. Vacant show and rent.
- MLS® #VAFX1077522
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,136
- Year Built1963
- TypeResidential Lease
- StyleSplit Foyer
- AmenitiesShades/Blinds, Upgraded Countertops, Master Bath(s), Wood Floors
- UtilitiesFiber Optics Available
- ExteriorBrick and Siding
- Exterior FeaturesUdrgrd Lwn Sprnklr, Deck(s), Porch-enclosed
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees, Trees/Wooded, Lot Premium
- Date ListedJuly 26th, 2019
- Days on Market9
- Address4925 Tunlaw St
- SubdivisionOAK RUN PARK
- Zip Code22312
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Oven/Range-Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingBaseboard - Hot Water
- CoolingCentral A/C
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesMantel(s), Screen, Equipment
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictFAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Listing OfficeLong & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 7:30pm EDT.