24009 Whitten Farm Ct., ALDIE
Charming Whitten Farm Cape Cod. Come home to this charming front porch Cape Cod home in historic Aldie, Virginia. The home is sited on 3.03 acres and was custom built in 2011. It features a true first floor master suite. This endearing community has twelve custom built homes situated on three to six acres. The home backs to open farmland. The charming estate offers four bedrooms with full ensuite bathrooms, three living levels and five car garage spaces; a three car attached garage and a two car detached garage. Enjoy the gleaming hardwood flooring throughout the first floor and stairs. The dining room features crown molding, chair rail, an arched entryway with columns, chandelier and double windows with transom. The study features recessed lighting, crown molding, hardwood flooring, and double windows with transom. The open and bright family room features recessed lighting, a ceiling fan, slate hearth and wood mantle. The kitchen features recessed lighting, granite countertops, an eat-in granite breakfast bar and a contrasting maple island. The kitchen includes maple cabinets, stainless steel appliances including a five-burner gas cooktop, two electric convection ovens, a French door refrigerator, and microwave. There is a main floor powder room which features a pedestal sink. The craft room/mudroom includes crown molding, ceramic composite tile flooring, a second half bathroom with maple cabinets, under mount porcelain sink and granite countertop, as well as a huge closet. The incredible laundry center features crown molding, ceramic composite tile flooring, maple cabinets, granite countertops, an oversized stainless steel sink and front load washer and dryer. The first floor master suite features crown molding, hardwood flooring and a tray ceiling with ceiling fan. The master bathroom has maple cabinets and granite countertops with double sinks. Each of the three upper bedrooms has its own private bath with ceramic tile flooring, granite countertops and under mount sinks. This custom home is built for low maintenance and low cost living. It features a geothermal heating and cooling system with no exterior condensing units. The system heats, cools and provides hot water through the system. The home~s exterior siding is Hardiplank and most of the exterior surfaces are capped with a non-maintenance trim. The deck is built with Evergrain composite decking. The owners included a 20KW whole house generator and spray foam insulation in the walls, blown-in in the attic, an R-50 rating. Also included is a security system, tilt-in Low E windows and a 500 gallon buried propane tank for the generator, kitchen cooktop and gas grill. There are media drops in the attic to the upper level bedrooms and ceiling fan rough-ins for each. The home has FIOS service as well as a satellite dish. This charming home has so much to offer, two miles to the quaint town of Aldie, six miles to Middleburg and ten miles to Haymarket, Novant Health UVA Haymarket Medical Center and Route 66.
- MLS® #VALO384202
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,448
- Year Built2011
- StyleCape Cod
- StatusActive Under Contract
- AmenitiesAttic, Butlers Pantry, Carpet, CeilngFan(s), Chair Railing, Crown Molding, Entry Lvl BR, Formal/Separate Dining Room, Master Bath(s), Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closet(s), Wood Floors, Studio
- # of Garages5
- GaragesGarage - Side Entry, Garage Door Opener
- ViewPanoramic, Pasture
- Exterior FeaturesExtensive Hardscape, Exterior Lighting, Satellite Dish, Deck(s), Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionBcks-Opn Comm, Backs to Trees, Cul-de-sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No thru street, Private, Rear Yard, Lot Premium
- WindowsBay/Bow, Low-E, ENERGY STAR Qualified
- RoofArchitectural Shingle
- Date ListedMay 16th, 2019
- Days on Market95
- Address24009 Whitten Farm Ct.
- SubdivisionCAROLINA ACRES
- Zip Code20105
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional, Floor Plan-Open
- AppliancesBuilt-In Microwave, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer-front loading, Exhaust Fan, Extra Refrg/Frz, Icemaker, Oven-Double, Oven-Wall, Oven/Range-Electric, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer-front loading, Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump - Electric BackUp
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Central A/C, Heat Pump(s), Geothermal
- Has BasementYes
- BasementSide Entrance, Walkout Level
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFireplace - Glass Doors, Mantel(s), Wood
- # of Stories3
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictLOUDOUN COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- HighJOHN CHAMPE
- Listing OfficeLong & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Price Change History for 24009 Whitten Farm Ct., ALDIE, VA (MLS® #VALO384202)
|Active Under Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $929,900)||$899,900||$30,000 (3.23%)|
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 5:03am EDT.