20580 Hope Spring Ter #305, ASHBURN
Want to live the condo life but are hesitant because you will miss out on nature? Well we have a STUNNER for you! Beautifully outfitted Clarion model in one of the best positions in the community. Your side balcony is your own private oasis and if you think it couldn't get any better just wait until you get inside!Natural light pours through this large 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home,The open floor plan allows a beautiful space to entertain your friends and family. Updates in every room which add additional luxury. Unit comes with a one car garage which also is large enough for additional storage. Don't miss out on this opportunity to live perfectly situated in one of Loudoun County's most desirable Active 55+ communities!
- MLS® #VALO395556
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,662
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeCondo, Unit/Flat, Garden 1 - 4 Floors
- # of Garages1
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorCombination, Brick and Siding, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedSeptember 26th, 2019
- Days on Market23
- Address20580 Hope Spring Ter #305
- SubdivisionPOTOMAC GREEN CONDOMINIUM
- Zip Code20147
- AppliancesBuilt-In Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Icemaker, Stove
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictLOUDOUN COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ElementarySTEUART W. WELLER
- MiddleFARMWELL STATION
- HighBROAD RUN
- Listing OfficeLiving Realty, Llc.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 11:05pm EDT.