600 Battle Mountain Road, AMISSVILLE
Custom built home on 25 acres, wooded, open, stream, views, EVERYTHING! Front door opens to a grand dining room and is perfect for entertaining and especially hosting Thanksgiving. Family oriented floor plan with master suite and children/guest bedrooms on opposite ends of the home. Great room with fireplace joins the gourmet kitchen for gatherings and in nice weather opens to the patio with retractable screens. Radiant heat bathroom floors give you that comfy, cozy felling as you step out of the shower. Open pasture allows the ability to make this perfect setting your small farm. Easily fenced for horses or livestock. Outbuilding has potential to be anything you can dream.... workshop, guest cottage, etc. The quality of the home is unmatched built with 2x6s and lots of upgrades. Owner spared no expense when building. Cost of building this home now would be well above list price. This home is a must see! Come see why everyone wants to live in Rappahannock County!
- MLS® #VARP106978
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,047
- Year Built2002
- StyleContemporary, Craftsman
- AmenitiesAttic, Built-Ins, Carpet, CeilngFan(s), Entry Lvl BR, Formal/Separate Dining Room, Master Bath(s), Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Soaking Tub, Tub Shower, Upgraded Countertops, Walk-in Closet(s), Water Treat System, Shades/Blinds, Wood Floors
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage - Side Entry, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- ViewMountain, Panoramic, Trees/Woods
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesOutbuilding Apartment, Water Fountains, Satellite Dish
- WindowsDouble Pane, Energy Efficient, Screens, Vinyl Clad
- RoofArchitectural Shingle
- Date ListedOctober 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market24
- Address600 Battle Mountain Road
- SubdivisionBATTLE MOUNTAIN
- Zip Code20106
- Interior FeaturesFlat
- AppliancesBuilt-In Microwave, Built-In Range, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Dryer-front loading, Dryer - Electric, Icemaker, Oven-Double, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Wall, Oven/Range-Gas, Range hood, Refrigerator, Six burner stove, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer-front loading, Water Conditioner, Water Heater - High-Efficiency
- Heating90% Forced Air, Heat Pump - Electric BackUp, Radiant
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Central A/C, Heat Pump(s), Zoned, Multi Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesStone, Fireplace - Glass Doors, Gas/Propane, Mantel(s)
- # of Stories1
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictRAPPAHANNOCK COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- MiddleNONE (RAPPAHANNOCK)
- Listing OfficeRappahannock Real Estate, Llc.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 6:16pm EST.